Monday, February 1, 2010

Long Seizure

Abby is in the hospital tonight after a 40+ minute seizure.  

We suspected that she was getting sick today.  She has had a low grade fever and spent most of the day having seizures and recovering from them.  The total came to 12 seizures before she started the big one.

Patrick is with her, but I wish I could be.

Last night I got home from a weekend trip to California to celebrate my Grandmother's 80th birthday.  I took Levi with me, but unfortunately he got sick on the way out there.  He ran a fever for about 3 days which meant he screamed and cried the majority of the time with my family... and on the plane

 I DON'T RECOMMEND EVER TRAVELING WITH A SICK INFANT!!

We had so much fun with my family and enjoyed listening to stories about my Mom's growing up years.  I think Grandma was very surprised and felt very loved!  I'm glad I got to be there with my sis.  We had some fun girl time on the plane together during the few moments Levi slept.

All this to say... we are exhausted.  And Abby is sick.

They want to keep her overnight b/c she has had so much medication and her seizure lasted too long.

We are both thankful this didn't happen while I was away.

No comments: