Friday, January 14, 2011

Days 4 and 5

Made snow cream.  yumm.  The boys and mommy loved it!

Got Abby's follow up appointment with the GI doctor for Jan 19th, next Wednesday.  Continuing with the hourly bolus feedings.  2 oz has been our max at one time.  As expected Abby just isn't a happy camper during and after feeds.  As long as we aren't feeding her she seems pretty happy.

I know I've said it before but, I HATE REFLUX!!!!

We are trying to teach Josiah not to use the 'hate' word unless it's really necessary.  Today in my world, it fits.

I just want her to enjoy being fed.  To enjoy tasting food and swallowing again.  I think at this point she would rather be hungry.

Waiting on a call back from the doctor's office for further feeding instructions.

Last night we enjoyed a lovely dinner with friends and an extra special treat:  a winter four wheeler ride through the snowy, moonlit woods!  It was like breathing fresh air for the first time in days.

Thanks friends!

1 comment:

marym said...

Patty - What a treat to log on and find a post from you! Praying for Abby right now . . . and for you. We love you all!