Monday, July 18, 2011

Yard Sale Fundraiser

A few weeks ago we had a HUGE yard sale!  Everything was donated for adoption fundraising, from clothes to toys to kitchen gadgets.  Thanks to the help of many friends and donations from family and even folks we don't know, it was a fun and successful day!

Most of my photos from the day are of friends helping out.  Since I don't have permission to place their beautiful faces here on the blog, these are all I have to share for now.  But, I think you can get the general idea!





We felt so blessed after that weekend was over!  The Lord is providing for our family in so many ways.  We are getting excited to meet our new munchkin!

1 comment:

Kris and Lisa Goodwin said...

Glad we were able to help you guys out! It was great meeting you! Will be praying for your adoption journey! Oh-I LOVE the rug in my classroom-I will think of your family and pray as I look at the rug daily at school :-)
Lisa Goodwin